Thursday, June 26, 2008

FINISHED!





The installation is complete. The last few weeks have been absolutely crazy with increasing intensity but at long last I can breathe. The pictures above represent only small sections of the whole piece which covers some where around 400 square feet. I'm very happy with the way the thing has turned out, there is always some thing that gets lost or altered in the translation between concept and execution but it this case it was pretty minimal. I've been told that we are on the cover of the "Happenings" section of the OC version of the LA Times; I will post a link if I can find the article online. Below is the info for the show:


"Ground Us"
Huntington Beach Art Center
Reception Friday, June 27th, 7-9pm
Performance: 8pm (Don't miss this)

538 Main St
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
(714) 374-1650
Fax: 714-374-5304
Hours: Wednesday - Saturday - 12:00 noon - 6:00 pm
Sunday - 12:00 noon - 4:00 pm
Closed Monday - Tuesday

No comments: